Personal Health and Wellness Specialist
Our client is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries, with more than 120 offices worldwide. They are looking to appoint a Personal Health and Wellness Specialist, located in Sofia.
The position is organizationally located within the Personal Health and Wellness Unit and works closely with other Health and safety hubs located in Nairobi, Singapore, Chennai and Dakar.
The unit is part of the Global Health and Safety function in the company, who seek to protect and promote the health and safety of the employees and their immediate families wherever they may be, taking account of their individual health, working environment, and job demands. This function within the company provide advice on health- and safety-related matters to the company’s offices worldwide.
The position is part of a multidisciplinary team composed of physical and mental health professionals, and work safety professionals. This team assists and advises managers and employees in identifying and managing health and safety risks for all staff in various countries.
• Facilitates and enables the delivery of health services and preventive health / health promotion programs to employees and their
families located in various countries
• Provides an ongoing assessment of personal, occupational, and psychological health and safety risks for employees, cooperating with
third-party providers, and recommends the implementation of controls to mitigate such risks
• Provides as needed a variety of health training through seminars, educational series, and large group activities
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (wellness promotion, occupational health and safety, mental health and wellbeing teams)
from the Global Health and Safety function in the company
• Provides expert opinion to employees on a wide range of occupational, general, and emergency medicine issues that affect all levels
and categories of employees including executive management.
• Provides advice to employees on available health management resources, third-party providers, programs and directs employees
where to find the support they need
• Promotes staff engagement in various health, safety, and wellness/wellbeing initiatives such as vaccination campaigns, education
about chronic disease management, etc.
• Provides guidance and expertise when needed regarding specific health and safety risks that must be addressed in preparing
employees for relocation to specific regions
• Performs country visits to provide occupational health risk assessments as part of the information gathering, provides
recommendations for the content and structure of the occupational health programs
• Works with employees living in or coming from various diverse backgrounds and cultures
• Strong sensitivity to deal with personal issues.
• High level of independence and autonomy to act
• Strong theoretical base in the subject area, combining a broad grasp of relevant theory and principles and of involved practices and
• Demonstrated excellence in clinical judgement and decision-making
• Experience working with international organizations / multicultural populations
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team environment
• Bachelor degree with 8 years of experience, or master’s degree with at least 5 years of experience
• Proficiency in written, spoken, and clinical English. Proficiency in clinical Russian would be a significant advantage.
• Ability to travel internationally as required.
We look forward to receiving your CV in English!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it is processing, use in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for protection of personal data. “HR Consulting Partners” LTD in its capacity of administrator of personal data ensures full protection.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N2393/03.11.2017
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org