НАЧАЛЬНИК ВІДДІЛУ ЛОГІСТИКИ ТА ДОСТАВКИ З РОС
Сайт Електроніка ЄС
Виробляє, продає та обслуговує електроніку для понад 30 країн.
Електроніка ЄС, as a part of the Incotex Group, develops, manufactures, sells and maintains a wide range of electronic products in over 30 countries. Our main production lines are:
1. Fiscal cash registers and printers, POS devices, etc.
2. Electricity meters and systems for measuring electricity consumption
3. LED lighting fixtures
We are looking for a responsible and motivated person with excellent Russian to fill the vacant position of Head of Logistics and Delivery Dept.
Plan, organize, manage and control the overall supply of goods and materials needed for the production.
- Researching, planning, purchasing and organizing the continuous supply of electronic components and other materials needed for the production.
- Approving and controlling the supply, transport, storage and distribution of goods.
- Monitoring the timely deliveries and payments.
- Organizing and executing the import-export activity in the organization.
- Managing and controlling the work of employees in the department and the warehouses.
- Previous experience with the supply of electronic components – in the field of electronics or other relevant.
- Technical and/ or economic education with min. Bachelor’s degree.
- Very good communication and teamwork skills.
- Very good technical skills in the field of electronic components.
- Good knowledge of the methods of transportation and delivery of goods and materials.
- Computer literacy – MS Windows, MS Office Suite
- Experience with working with warehouse management software
- Excellent Russian language – min. advanced level (C1) or native
- A very good level of English language (B2) would be considered an advantage
- If you are a Russian-speaking refugee residing in Bulgaria, feel free to apply – proficiency in the Bulgarian language is not a must.
- Driver license, cat. B – preferable
Contract: Permanent employment contract with a probationary period of 6 months
Робочі години: 8 hours working day; 5 days/ week
Workplace: Софія, Болгарія
Додаткові переваги: Food vouchers, parking
If you feel that you are a good fit for the position, please apply. We will contact the suitable candidates in a week.
If you don’t speak Bulgarian, the next conversation with you will be in English. The main job interview after that will be in Russian.
All applications will be processed with confidentiality!
Для подання заявки на цю вакансію надішліть подробиці на ел. пошту: firstname.lastname@example.org