QA Lead (Automation)
**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Our client is a fast-growing French company that aims to profoundly change the financial ecosystem of companies and accountants in Europe. Via their platform you can manage your invoices, conduct expense reports, and make payments.
They are now looking for an experienced QA Lead so if you are looking for new challenges in your career apply now!
- Мanage a team of QA Automation Engineers
- Develop, execute and maintain automated test cases, scripts and suites
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
- Creating automated tests in collaboration with the development team
- Prepare and send quality status and technical reports
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes – experience in software quality assurance and automation
- In depth experience of various testing concepts (functional and non-functional) for multiple large-scale applications
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium or Protractor
- Experience using continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience working with SQL or Oracle databases
- Advanced level of written and oral English communication skill
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary.
- Work from home with flexible working hours.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.
- Employer: Pontica Solutions AD.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org