Power Platform Developer
KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ about 300 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud, and Infrastructure.
What you bring in:
- 1-3 years of experience with MS PowerApps and Power Automate;
- Knowledge of Virtual Agents (AI ChatBots), Power Portals, and MS Dynamics 365
- Development experience in MS PowerApps integrations with external systems
- Knowledge of MS PowerApps out of the box functionality
- Knowledge in SharePoint
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL;
- Familiar with version control systems (Git, SVN);
- A curious mind and being open to learning;
- Fluent English;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar university degree.
- Development of system specs by interpreting the business, user, functional, and non-functional requirements
- Design and implementation of custom components, data modeling, dashboard creation and application customization
- Understand and document the capabilities and limitations of new systems and how they integrate into the existing environment
- Provide input on program estimation and project complexity
- Follow architectural guidelines and code standards within the company
- Document code consistently throughout the development process
- Ensure all software development is managed under version control and release management systems
- Provide assistance to testers as needed to determine system problems
- Work independently or in a team-oriented environment both efficiently and courteously
- Interact regularly with team members, team leader, and project managers to field queries and questions
- Gather statistics, prepare and present reports on the status of the programming process for discussion with the management and team members
- Make presentations to customers, client audiences, and professional peers
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Obtain knowledge in cutting-edge technologies.
- Gain experience in an international and multicultural organization.
- Work on challenging projects.
- Modern office environment.
- Additional health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Free public transport card.
- Free sports facilities card.
- Option to work from home.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com