IT Project Manager
KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ about 300 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
• Leading Cloud or Software engineering projects, with minimal supervision and support, using best practices for traditional and agile project management in a multinational environment and within virtual teams.Project scoping, project planning and coordination of work packages and resources.
o Steering of external dependencies and resources.
o Project monitoring and control of budget, scope, timeline and quality.
o Stakeholder management and project reporting.
o Project risk and issue management.
o Change management.
o Effective cooperation with relevant teams from different departments and locations.
o Creating and maintaining project documentation.
• Coaching and mentoring on PM topics for clients and/or the organization.
• Coaching and mentoring of more junior PM team members.
• Proactiveness in establishment, improvement and sharing of PM best practices and tools.
What you bring in:
• Minimum 3 years of IT Project Management experience.
• Solid experience leading Cloud and Infrastructure IT projects using Agile methodologies.
• Experience managing projects with multinational and virtual teams.
• Excellent ability to understand and communicate effectively technical concepts.
• Good level of technical expertise, gained through either a previous technical role or through leading cloud technology (M365, AWS, Azure) and software development projects.
• Demonstrable experience in using key project management tools – MS Project, Azure DevOps/Jira, Teams/Confluence, Resource management tools.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, presentation and communication skills. Strong leadership and problem-solving skills. Highly motivated and result oriented.
• University degree (Master) in Computer Sciences, Business Degree or other relevant discipline.
• Fluency in English language. Fluency in German will be considered a significant advantage.
• Ability to travel (average 20%) (post covid-19)
• Certification in Project Management (PMP and/or Prince 2 Practitioner).
• Certification in Agile Project Management (ACP) and/or Agile Scrum Master (e.g. PSM) will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
• The chance to work in a top talent team
• Attractive remuneration
• Knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
• Experience in an international and multicultural organization
• Work on challenging projects
• Modern office environment
• Additional health insurance
• Life insurance
• Free public transport card
• Free sports facilities card
• Option to work from home
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com