At Econt we are ready to leave the comfort zone for more reasonable solutions in favour of every customer. This is why we are constantly developing and causing the change. The Intelligent Technologies team are the persons who make sure that the Econt business model develops in the chosen direction thanks to new technologies and services. You will be extremely valuable for the Intelligent Technologies team if:
- you are fluent in written and spoken English
- you see the connection between cause and effect, why something happens
- you have a mathematical way of thinking and enjoy working with numbers
- you excel at connecting and combining information to achieve an effective result
- you quickly get used to new software
- you can translatе the analysis which your colleagues ask of you from technical to business language
- you feel comfortable in a changing dynamics you are knowledgeable about SQL, procedures and functions
- you have significant experience with databases: MySQL or PostgreSQL
- you have experience with ETL creation tools – SSIS, Informatica, Talend, etc.
- you can use cloud services – Azure, AWS, Google Cloud.
As part of the Intelligent Technologies team you will:
- create architectural drawings and models of databases according to the needs of the business processes in the organisation
- work on building and maintaining data warehouses
- develop and automate accounts, reports and references
- interpret and analyse the results with the help of statistical methods and techniques
- work on profiling and clearing data
- monitor and evaluate the productivity and the necessity of optimisation of database resources.
If you have an analytical mind and strong mathematical skills. If you get inspired by analyses, data and statistics and how they help the business grow and be more helpful to the customers. If you enjoy dynamic work, Econt is for you.
All documents will be processed while maintaining strict confidentiality. We will only contact the applicants who have been approved based on their submitted documents.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org