Спедитор с руски и/или украински
Freight Forwarder with Russian and/or Ukrainian
• Plan and organize the international transportation routes;
• Maintain permanent contact with the clients and carriers;
• Daily check of the truck position in the traffic;
• Identify the best solutions to the transport problems;
• Work towards expanding the market positions of the Company.
What we expect:
• Excellent command of Russian or Ukrainian;
• Good command of Bulgarian and English;
• Previous experience in transportation – 1 year;
• Excellent computer literacy – MS Office;
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work in dynamic area, organizational skills and combativeness;
• Teamwork and work in corporate environment.
What we offer:
• Career in a leading company in the transport sector;
• Abilities for permanent professional improvement;
• Excellent remuneration package and a bonus scheme, bound with the results;
• Opportunities for additional financial incentives compared to the performance;
• Training consistent to the requirements of the position;
• Opportunities for further trainings.
We offer also:
– Transport to/from the office;
– A public transport card;
– Supplemental health insurance;
– Free meal plan in our restaurant;
– 5 days additional paid leave after three years in the Company;
– Coffee, tea and soft drinks;
– In-house sports facilities.
If you want to join our team we are open to see your CV though email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org