SAP Core Banking Consultant
As part of our multicultural SAP Consulting team, you will advise our clients on the design and implementation of IT systems and processes around the challenging business requirements through the realization of global transformation projects.
You are an experienced professional, who can communicate clearly and concisely. You are able to take responsibility and are willing to invest time and effort to achieve the set goals. You are someone with strong analytical skills and deep understanding of business processes and IT trends, who aims at translating ideas into action.
- Support the SAP Core Banking projects in the further development of simple to complex structured loans.
- Analyze existing processes, take the requirements of our customers and create individual solutions
- Advise our customers on technical and IT-related issues of the credit business.
- Take over the technical responsibility for customer-specific enhancements of SAP Core Banking solutions in the credit area.
- With your know-how, you will set new standards in the development of initiatives for the realignment and digitalization of credit business models, for the further development of institutions and for increasing profitability with the aim of securing sustainable growth.
- Being on-site with our customers and meeting exciting challenges together with motivated colleagues
- Leading teams, conducting client meetings and representing the results of the work to the client and international project teams
- Contact person for clients and active participation in the further development of our services internally (‘Solutions’)
- Ensure continuous know-how transfer between teammates from technical development and subject matter specialists
What you bring in:
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business informatics, economics or a comparable banking-related education.
- At least 5 years of experience in the area of loan processing and credit processes as well as a certain affinity for technology
- Knowledge in the mapping of loan products
- Experience in business analysis and implementation of loans management systems (ideally SAP) is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented manner in an agile environment
- Fluent English, further foreign language skills (ideally German) are an advantage
- Open-minded consultant personality with strong communication skills
- High willingness to learn and perform
- Strong team and service orientation
- Ability to travel abroad on business trips
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Option to work from home
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org