Technical Support Specialist 1st Level with Polish for AVAYA
Earn. Learn. Grow
AVAYA is one of the biggest providers of business communications, specifically unified communications (UC), contact center (CC), and services (world leader in IP telephony). We’re looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our Support team.
- Arrange part replacements and on-site visits;
- Process support requests /Web, Email, Chat/;
- Analyze system logs;
- Remote troubleshooting;
- Utilize and actively participate in the improvement in the existing client Knowledge Database;
- Provide technical guidance and assistance in problem solving and a high level of professional support to customers.
- Exceptional communication skills in Polish, both written and verbal;
- Very good level of English;
- Excellent soft skills;
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Customer-oriented and pro-active team player;
- Passion for Technology;
- Able to work under pressure;
- University degree in a technical discipline is preferred;
- Networking knowledge is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Extensive product training plus access to Avaya’s educational platform ;
- Full time employment;
- Standard business week – Monday-Friday;
- Competitive remuneration and opportunity to grow;
- Reward and recognition program;
- Career development programs, site talent management;
- Nice and friendly multicultural atmosphere;
- Free Medical and Dental Insurance;
- Discount for a sport card;
- To be part of the Gold Award winner company in the category “Employees at the heard of everything” for large companies at the South East Europe customer service awards 2020.
If you’re up for a fresh new challenge, fancy the idea of working for a bright, forward thinking business, and picking up some new skills along the way, then look no further!
Send us your CV in English now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead you!
We can’t wait to meet you!
Who are we:
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector.
We are Different by Design.
To apply for this job email your details to CNX-BG-Recruitment@concentrix.com