Website Aspasia-92 ltd.
soft drinks manufacturing
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Keep track of the product quality
Requirements and skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- Previous experience as a Machine Operator
- Understanding of production procedures
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to work in 12 hours shifts
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org