Technical Assistant International Customers – English required
At Econt we are convinced that life can and should be easy. This is why the services and products we have launched on the market improve and make easier the life of over 4 million Bulgarians. The International Customers team uses various creative and business methods to ensure that people know our brand and are aware of the benefits we bring them.
Our ideal applicant:
- is fluent in written and spoken English
- is responsible. Everything is personal for them
- is communicative. The applicant can explain the nature of our service both to a 5-year-old child and to a 95-year-old lady
- is adaptive. Every challenge is an opportunity for them
- is creative. They are able to assemble an advertising campaign based on two words
- is analytical. They see the trends in the customer behaviour
- is precise. They find the needle in every haystack
- is a visionary thinker. Their vision is aimed at the big target, they are ready to explore unknown territories
- is able to multitask. They know how to “play on several chessboards at the same time”
- has excellent fluency in English. They know how to write and pronounce Edinburgh without checking.
Together with you we will:
- assist our common processes with the international customers of Econt – offering, invoicing, agreements
- analyse the behavioural trends of our customers
- find the defects during shipments and the reasons for them
- develop strategies for entering new international lands
- take care of the customer satisfaction of our international customers like About you, H&M, Mango, eMag and other brands just as good as these.
If you enjoy diving in at the deep end and change is something you seek. If you want to touch the life of millions of people and leave your mark, your place is with us. Welcome.
All documents will be processed while maintaining strict confidentiality. We will only contact the applicants who have been approved based on their submitted documents.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com